ISLAMIC FORUM OF CANADA
The Islamic Forum of Canada wishes you and your family
E I D M U B A R A K!
We will be hosting Eid Salaah , as per guidelines from the Province of Ontario. We will be continuing to do our part in ensuring that the Masjid is clean, sanitary, and safe for our congregation. For everything to go smoothly, please follow our instructions as per below:
- Pre-registration is NOT REQUIRED to attend salaat at the IFC.
- Entrance is based on “First come first served”.
- We will register attendees at the door.
- We will close the doors at capacity.
Requirements for Attendees
- It is recommended that attendees make wudhu at home and only use the washroom at the Masjid for emergencies
- Attendees must be in good health. If they exhibit flu-like symptoms they will be asked to return home and seek medical attention.
- Age Limits:
- No children < 15
- No elders > 70
- No Sunnah or Nafl prayers at the Masjid
- No socializing. No handshaking or hugging.
- Mandatory: bring your own Face masks
- Recommended: bring your own Prayer Mat
- Recommended: bring your own Gloves
- The First Eid Program Starts at 8:00 AM.
- The Second Eid Program Starts at 10:00 AM.
- The Third Eid Program Starts at 11:00 AM.
Please check our Website for updates to the Rules and Regulations during this time.
If you are unable to join us in the Masjid, then allow us to bring the Masjid to you! Tune in to our Eid ul Adha Livestream!
Thank you for your patience in cooperating with us. We ask Almighty Allah SWT to Protect us and to Guide us during times of confusion and distress and despair. Ameen.
– Shaykh Faisal Abdur-Razak and the Islamic Forum of Canada