We will be hosting Jumu’ah Salaah starting June 12, 2020, as per guidelines from the Province of Ontario. We will be continuing to do our part in ensuring that the Masjid is clean, sanitary, and safe for our congregation. For everything to go smoothly, please follow our instructions as per below:
Requirements for Attendees
- It is recommended that attendees make wudhu at home and only use the washroom at the Masjid for emergencies
- Attendees must be in good health. If they exhibit flu-like symptoms they will be asked to return home and seek medical attention.
- Age Limits:
- No children < 15
- No elders > 70
- No Sunnah or Nafl prayers at the Masjid after the 1st Jumu’ah. It is permissible for you to pray Sunnah once you return home.
- No socializing. No handshaking or hugging.
- Mandatory: bring your own Face masks
- Mandatory: bring your own Prayer Mat
- Recommended: bring your own Gloves
Jumu’ah Salaah Timetable
- 1st Jumu’ah Program: Adhaan at 1pm
- The first Jumu`ah is also livestreamed on YouTube. www.YouTube.com/ShaykhFaisal
- 2nd Jumu’ah Program at 2:25pm
Please check our Website for updates to the Rules and Regulations during this time.
Thank you for your patience in cooperating with us. We ask Almighty Allah SWT to Protect us and to Guide us during times of confusion and distress and despair. Ameen.
– Shaykh Faisal Abdur-Razak and the Islamic Forum of Canada