RAMADAN MUBARAK !
The Great and Blessed Month of Ramadan has arrived.
On this immeasurably happy occasion, the Islamic Forum of Canada wishes you and your family RAMADAN MUBARAK.
Based on International Moon Sighting Criteria, the Islamic Forum has made the following decision:
* FIRST TARAWEEH: Tuesday Night May 15
PROGRAM STARTS AT 10:00 PM
* FIRST DAY OF RAMADAN: Wednesday May 16, 2018
* FIRST DAY OF FASTING: Wednesday May 16, 2018.
* Please contact the Islamic Forum of Canada if you have any questions. Kindly pass this information to all your acquaintances. May Almighty Allah bless you and your family on this great occasion.
* Please visit the Islamic Forum of Canada FACEBOOK PAGE for Updated Information throughout Ramadan.
Prophetic Habits of Highly Successful People
Steven Covey wrote the bestseller “7 habits of highly successful people” and Tony Robins, motivational speaker, teaches habits that lead to incredible success.
Much of what these speakers say has been covered by our Prophet’s (SAW) sunnah. Prophetic habits, if adapted, lead to highly successful people and a successful life.
Shaykh Faisal Hamid Abdur-Razak will talk about the habits of our Prophet (SAW) and how they can lead to success.
Cost: Only $20 CDN
When: Saturday March 31, 2018
Time: 9:00AM to 5PM
Where: Islamic Forum of Canada, 200 Advance Blvd, nearest intersection is Dixie and Steeles in Brampton
SPECIAL FAMILY BRUNCH
SUNDAY – NOVEMBER – 05 – 2017 : 10:00 AM @ IFC
TICKETS : $10 PER PERSON
To Buy Tickets Online:
Mondays to Fridays
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost Per Person
$300 Per Person
for the entire Summer Camp Program
Limited Spaces Available
4 – 12 years old
Sayyidah Leem, Sayyidah Maryam, Sayyidah Faatimah
905-790-8859 / 647-402-7862