The First Eid Program Starts at 8:00 AM.
The reality of Paradise is something which people will never be able to understand until they actually enter it, but God has shown us glimpses of it in the Quran.
Allah has described it as a place essentially different to the life of this world, both in the very nature and purpose of life, as well as the types of delights which people will enjoy therein.
The Quran shows that Paradise is a place where all blessings have been created perfectly and where people will be offered everything their hearts and souls desire, and everyone will be far removed from want, need, anxiety or sadness.
Every kind of beauty and blessing exists in Paradise and will be revealed with a perfection never seen or known before. God has prepared such blessings there as a gift, and these will be offered only to people with whom He is pleased.
Join Shaykh Faisal Hamid Abdur-Razak who will describe what the believer will experience in Jannah.
- Cost: Only $20 CDN
- When: Sunday February 3, 2019
- Time: 9:00AM to 5PM
- Where: Islamic Forum of Canada, 200 Advance Blvd, nearest intersection is Dixie and Steeles in Brampton
Join us for our summer hiking trip. This trip is open to all:
- Date: Sunday, July 29, 2018
- Location: Forks of the Credit (Map and location below)
- Time: 8:00am meeting at the IFC (See footer for address)
Please fill out the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/xQI9psoy9kBkvQph2
- We will meet at the IFC at 8:00am, organize car pooling, then travel
- Car parking is free
- We will hike < 3KM for 1 hours
Hike Day Details
- Meetup Location: The Islamic Forum. We will then travel to our start location here: https://goo.gl/maps/G5teEDBELUv
- Map of Hike:
Visit the Hiking Page for details about clothing, what to bring, and general notes: https://islamicforumonline.com/ifc-hiking-page/