Join us for two special events at the Islamic Forum of Canada.
Saturday June 1 at 6:00 pm– Special Guest Shaykh Afeefuddin Al-Jailani and Shaykh Faisal Abdur-Razak will speak about the Legacy of Manaaqib Al-Ghaws Al-Azam Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani
Sunday June 2 at 6:00 pm – Special Guest Shaykh Afeefuddin Al-Jailani and Shaykh Faisal Abdur-Razak will speak about the Miraaj-un-Nabi.
Guest speaker Shaykh Afeefuddin Abdul Qadir Al Jailani is a Scholar of Islam from Baghdad who is currently based in Malaysia. He is the 19th direct descendant of Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani and the 34th direct descendant of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). He comes from a blessed family who have the honour of being in charge of the Shrine of Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani. This responsibility has remained with the family for over 900 years.
* Your Journey of a Lifetime **with Shaykh Faisal Hamid Abdur-Razak*
*Departure *Oct 05, 2013 *Return *Oct 26, 2013
– Round Trip Air Fare Toronto – Jeddah – Toronto
– Excellent Accommodation in Makkah and Madinah – Meals Included
– Hotels Near Haram Shareef and Masjid An-Nabawi
– Upgraded Tent in Mina with three meal per day
– Guided Visits to Holy Sites and Historical Attractions
– All Transportation in Saudi Arabia by Air Conditions Buses
– Hajj Information Seminars
*IFC Hajj Group Lead by *
*Shaykh Faisal Hamid Abdur-Razak*
Spiritual Leader & Imam of Islamic Forum of Canada
– The Islamic Forum of Canada is having a SPECIAL MAWLID PROGRAM.
– This SPECIAL MAWLID will be on SATURDAY, starting at 6 PM.
– We extend this special invitation to you and your family.
– Additional program details are below.
– Kindly invite your relatives and friends to come to the IFC for this
SATURDAY MAWLID – A SPECIAL FAMILY PROGRAM
The ISLAMIC FORUM OF CANADA extends this invitation to you to attend a
special program – THE SATURDAY MAWLID [MAWLID AL-SABT].
Please invite your family, relatives and friends to come with you.
WHEN: EVERY SATURDAY 6:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
WHAT: There will be a special lecture by Shaykh Faisal.
The program also includes:
– Recitation of Dhikr
– Recitation of Qur’an
– Special Du`aa for everyone present
– AND MUCH MORE
This is a program for the entire family.
You can come by yourself or you can bring your family members.
You may also invite your relatives and friends to come with you.
– There are many wonderful benefits of attending this program:
– Recitation of The Holy Qur’an
– Recitation of Dhikr
– Special Du`aa, Supplication and Invocation
– Acquire useful Islamic Knowledge
– Meet other Muslim Families
– Enjoy Delicious Refreshments
This week’s MAWLID is sponsored by some of the families of the Islamic
The names are listed in the special post on Mawlid Sponsors.
kindly make special Du`aa for the Mawlid Sponsors.
OCCASIONS FOR SPONSORING THE MAWLID
– WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
– DEATH ANNIVERSARY
– ARBA`EEN – 40TH DAY FUNCTION FOR DECEASED RELATIVE
– AQEEQAH FOR NEWBORN BABY
– SHUKRAANA – GENERAL THANKSGIVING
– GETTING A NEW JOB
– MOVING INTO A NEW HOME
– ANY OTHER SPECIAL OCCASIONS
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
If you would like to sponsor the SATURDAY MAWLID PROGRAM, please contact us
for more information and the cost of sponsorship.
FIRST JUMU`AH 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
SECOND JUMU`AH 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
GUIDANCE FROM THE HOLY QUR’AN
“O you who believe! When the call is proclaimed for Prayer on Friday
(The Day of Assembly),
Hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah;
And leave off Business
(and every other thing);
That is best for you,
If only you knew!”
(Surah Al-Jumu`ah,Chapter 62, Verse 9)
Kindly convey this information to all your contacts.
Make arrangements to come to the Islamic Forum for Jumu`ah.
Invite your relatives and friends to come to the Islamic Forum for Salatul Jumu`ah.
Daylight Saving Time starts on the Second Sunday of March.
The Spring Season: The Time “SPRINGS FORWARD” by One Hour.
The First Sunday of November: Back to Standard Time.
The Fall Season: The Time “FALLS BACK” by One Hour.
Reasons to Attend
*Inspiring Khutbah by Shaykh Faisal Abdur-Razak*
*There are special arrangements for Sisters and Youths*
*There is Special Lunch Sale After Salatul Jumu’ah*